PRIVATE PRACTICE 101: Building Blocks for Success
June 9, 2018
Chestnut Hill Friends Meeting
20 E. Mermaid Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19118
- Are you a mental health professional thinking about private practice?
- Are you a student considering private practice as a career option?
Dr. Monica Campbell will share tips and resources for navigating the initial stages of practice building. Whether you have already started your practice and need support creating a strong foundation, or you are thinking about private practice in the future, this seminar will put you on the path to success!
Seminar topics include:
- Developing an entrepreneurial mindset
- Creating an infrastructure
- Setting fees
- Pros and cons of accepting insurance
“I learned so much about how to build a private practice. I found the information that you gave to be very informative, concrete and practical. I also really appreciated your personal touch with sharing your own resources. It was a great opportunity for me to be among other clinicians who have similar goals.” Aisha I., June 2015 Participant
Registration Fee: $150
Early Bird Special: $125
Student Rate: $100
Parking available on site